Shocking News: Man dies after eating mummies at restaurant! | Shocking News: Man dies choking on momos AIIMS issuesHealh Warning with swallow momo – filmyzoo

/


Momos

Image credit source: Twitter

Don’t eat in a hurry and chew food properly before eating. Hard foods such as fruits and vegetables should be eaten after cooking. Experts have suggested that food should always be eaten.

NEW DELHI: A 50-year-old man was dining at a restaurant in Delhi after a shocking incident took place in his throat. Breathtaking Has died. An autopsy revealed that the doctor found the man trapped in the throat, which he had eaten, according to an Ames report.

An autopsy found that the person had eaten the top of the food throat by a computer topology scan. This has been attributed to death. One in every 12 million people suffocates and dies. The man was drunk before he died, the Ames report said. They are suddenly collapsing, eating mimosas. He was hospitalized but could not save his life.

Also Read: Shocking News: Husband cuts off wife for getting a government job So is it?

People need to eat food slowly and in small portions to avoid choking while eating. Don’t eat in a hurry and chew food properly before eating. Hard foods such as fruit and vegetables should be eaten after being cooked, grated or mashed. Experts have suggested that food should always be eaten.

Momos are a popular dish recently cooked in steam and cooked in steam. The veggie seasoning or non veg seasoning is cooked inside these Momos.

To read more national news Here Click

To read important news Here Click

.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :